|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|D9||543||Schichau, Elbing||1894||3.9.1894||12.1894||TS 1916, discarded 12.1920|
|Displacement normal, t||
|Displacement full, t||
3.73 deep load
|No of shafts||
1 VTE, 3 locomotive boilers
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
3 x 1 - 50/37 SK L/40 C/92, 1 - 450 TT (bow), 2 x 1 - 450 TT
These 'division boats', or flotilla leaders, were basically larger versions of the torpedo boats they were intended to lead, with a similar armament and speed, but of a larger size in order to accommodate the extra staff needed. The most interesting design was the last, D9, which had the beginnings of the 'trawler bow', a raised forecastle which did not extend back as far as the bridge.
1910: reboilered with 3 Marine boilers
No significant events.