|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|ЭМТЩ-70 [EMTShch-70] (ex-No761 Viipuri)||761||Crighton-Vulcan, Turku, Finland||1941||1941||6.1941 // 11.1944||tug 11.1950|
|ЭМТЩ-71 [EMTShch-71] (ex-No762)||762||Crighton-Vulcan, Turku, Finland||1941||1941||6.1941 // 11.1944||tug 11.1946|
|ЭМТЩ-72 [EMTShch-72] (ex-No763)||763||Crighton-Vulcan, Turku, Finland||1941||1941||6.1941 // 11.1944||tug 11.1950|
|ЭМТЩ-73 [EMTShch-73] (ex-No764)||764||Crighton-Vulcan, Turku, Finland||1941||1941||6.1941 // 11.1944||tug 11.1946|
|Displacement standard, t|
|Displacement full, t||335|
|No of shafts||
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
2 x 1 - 45/43 21K, 2 x 1 - 12.7/79, magnetic minesweeping gear
The tugs built in Finland under Soviet order. In June, 1941 they passed commissioning trials. All were confiscated by Finnish Government and commissioned by Finnish Navy under factory numbers No761-764 (first ship received thus name Viipuri). 3.11.1944 they were received by Soviet crews and commissioned as EMTShch-70-73.
In 1946-1950 all were converted to tugs.