|No||Name||Launched // Comm.||Yard No||Builder||Disp. full, t||Dimensions, m||Speed, kts||Fuel, t|
|WAGC33 (ex-WPC33)||Duane (ex-William J. Duane)||3.6.1936 // 10.1944||Philadelphia N Yd||2350||99.7 x 12.5 x 3.81||19||oil 561|
|AGC18 (ex-AVP11), 6.1949- WAGC18||Dexter (ex-Biscayne)||23.5.1941 // 10.1944||Puget Sound N Yd, Bremerton||2551||94.7 x 12.5 x 3.78||20||diesel oil 260|
|AGC369 (ex-PG56)||Williamsburg||8.12.1930 // 11.1945||Bath Iron Works||1820||68.3x11.0x4.88||16||2diesels, 2200hp||2x4-40, 3x2-40, 8x1-20||Coast Guard cutter WPC33 7.1946||2x1-127/38, 5x2-40, 6x1-20||Coast Guard cutter 7.1946, later WAVP385||2x1-76/50||stricken 4.1962|
Duane together with other ships of her class served as amphibious command ship in days of WWII, but she only was designated as AGC. Plan to transfer this ship to the Navy was dropped and Duane served only in Coast Guard. Biscayne was ex-seaplane tender, converted in 1944. Williamsburg was ex-yacht, acquired by the Navy in 1941 and served as gunboat since October, 1941. Later she was converted and from November, 1945 classified as general communication vessel, really been a Presidential yacht.
Dexter was transferred to Coast Guard in July, 1946 but redesignated only in 1949. Later she was used as usual cutter WAVP385 (later WHEC385) till 1968.