|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|Волга [Volga], 12.1922- 9 Января [9 Yanvarya]||New Admiralty, St. Petersburg||6.1903||10.9.1904||3.1909||TS 10.1922, depot ship 12.1938|
|Displacement normal, t||1711|
|Displacement full, t|
|No of shafts||
2 VTE, 4 Babcock & Wilcox boilers
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
4 x 1 - 47/40 Hotchkiss, 230 mines
Built as mine transport, in a peace time it was supposed to use Volga as lighthouse tender and pilot ship. Ship possessed bad seaworthiness and a low stability.
Since 1938 she was used as depot hulk, in 1944 transferred to mercantile service. Wreck was preserved to this day in port of St. Petersburg.