|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|Индигирка [Indigirka], 5.1920- Лейтенант Шмидт [Leytenant Shmidt], 5.1921- Индигирка [Indigirka]||Nizhegorodskiy Teplokhod, Nizhniy Novgorod||5.1917||9.1917||2.1919||gunboat, auxiliary cruiser 10.1919, minesweeper 5.1921, stricken 10.1923|
|Московский Комсомолец [Moskovskiy Komsomolets] (ex-Исеть [Iset']), 2.1945 - Московский Комсомол [Moskovskiy Komsomol]||Nizhegorodskiy Teplokhod, Nizhniy Novgorod||5.1917||12.1917||1920 // 1.1943||completed mercantile, command ship 5.1942, gunboat 1.1943, TS 1.1946, stricken 9.1950|
|Селенга [Selenga]||Nizhegorodskiy Teplokhod, Nizhniy Novgorod||5.1917||12.1917||---||BU incomplete 1919|
|Displacement normal, t||320|
|Displacement full, t|
|No of shafts||
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
2 x 1 - 75/48 Canet, 6 x 1 - 7.6/94, 60 mines
Multipurpose shallow-draught crafts intended for laying mines and anti-submarine nets. Lead Pripyat ` was converted from Volga diesel-engined tug Demosfen built in Nizhni Novgorod in 1914. Design appeared successful, and in 1916 the order for building of 8 more ships for Baltic has been given out. However, no any of them served on Baltic: Terek, Kuban ` and Indigirka were completed in 1918-1919 as gunboats for Volga Flotilla, remaining ships were never completed. In May, 1917 the order on building of multi-purpose diesel-engined ships of Strengthened Demosfen class combining features of minelayers, netlayers and gunboats (500t, 1600hp, 14kts, 3 102mm/60 guns, 1 76mm AA gun, 60 mines) was given out. This program remained non-realised.
Laid down in 1916 in settlement Bor off Nizhniy Novgorod as netlayer Iset for Baltic Fleet, completed after Civil war.
1921, Indigirka: + mechanical minesweeping gear
In 1930th Iset` as Moskovskiy Komsomolets she was used as training vessel for Moscow department of "Osoaviakhim". 8.4.1942 she was mobilised and 1.5.1942 commissioned by Baltic Fleet as command ship; 4.1.1943 re-classified to gunboat. 9.1.1946 Moskovskiy Komsomolets was converted to training ship, 14.9.1950 disarmed and sold for scrap 15.5.1957.