|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|Dogali (ex-Angelo Emo, ex-Salamis)||Armstrong, Elswick, UK||13.2.1885||23.12.1885||28.4.1887||to Uruguay 1.1908 (24 de Agosto)|
|Displacement normal, t||
|Displacement full, t|
|No of shafts||
2 VTE, 4 cylindrical boilers
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
|Armour, mm||compound; deck: 51, gunshields: 114, CT: 51|
6 x 1 - 152/32 B, 9 x 1 - 57/40 H, 6 x 5 - 11.4/94, 4 - 350 TT (beam)
Dogali, originally rigged with 2 masts and fore and aft sails, was the first warship to have TE engines. Laid down as Salamis for the Greek Navy to a design by Sir William White, she was bought by the Italian Government and renamed first Angelo Emo and later Dogali.
Protective deck had 51mm flat and 51mm slopes, 152mm guns had 114mm shields.
She ended her life under Italian colours in Montevideo where, in January 1908, she was sold to the Uruguayan Government, and was renamed 24 de Agosto and in 1910 Montevideo. She was discarded in 1914 but not scrapped until about 1930.