|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|Δελφίν [Delfin]||Schneider, Chalon-sur-Saône, France||1910||5.10.1912||8.1912||captured by France 12.1916 (Delfin), returned 12.1918, discarded 1920|
|Ξιφίας [Xifias]||Schneider, Chalon-sur-Saône, France||1910||1912||3.1913||captured by France 12.1916 (Xifias), returned 12.1918, discarded 1920|
|Displacement standard, t|
|Displacement normal, t||
310 / 460
|No of shafts||
2 Schneider diesels / 2 electric motors
|Power, h. p.||
720 / 460
|Max speed, kts||
13 / 8.5
5 - 450 TT (1 bow, 4 ext, 6)
|Diving depth operational, m|
These Laubeuf type submarines were ordered in 1909 and delivered in 1912. They had one internal TT in bow and four external TT, one additional torpedo was carried for the bow TT.
Delfin was based at Tenedos island in the Balkan War from where she carried out the first modern submarine torpedo attack (unsuccessful) on 9 December 1912. Lt-Cdr Paparrigopoulos sighted the Turkish cruiser Medjidieh leaving the Dardanelles with 5 escorts. An hour later he fired a torpedo from 500 meters but it did not run properly and sank. Both served under the French flag 1917-18, they were discarded in 1920 and placed on the sale list in 1921.