|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|Έλλη [Elli] (ex-Eugenio di Savoia)||C24||Ansaldo, Genoa, Italy||6.7.1933||16.3.1935||16.1.1936 // 7.1951||discarded 1964|
|Displacement standard, t||
|Displacement full, t||
171.8 pp 186.9 oa
6.50 mean deep
|No of shafts||
2 sets Beluzzo geared steam turbines, 6 Yarrow boilers
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
belt: 70 + 35, bulkheads: 50 - 30, decks: 35 - 30, barbettes: 70 - 50, turrets: 90, CT: 100 - 25, communication tube: 30 - 20
4 x 2 - 152/53 OTO 1929, 3 x 2 - 100/47 OTO 1928, 4 x 2 - 37/54 Breda 1932, 12 x 1 - 20/70 Mk 4, 2 x 3 - 533 TT, 2 DCT (12), 112 - 146 mines
|Electronic equipment||EC.3/ter radar|
578 - 694
Originally launched in 1935, Eugenio di Savoia was transferred to Greece under the terms of the Italian Peace Treaty to compensate Greece for the sinking of the previous Elli in 1940 by an Italian submarine. She was finally delivered to Greece in 1951, but she absorbed most of the skilled technicians that were needed to run the smaller Greek warships so she saw little service.
Main 70mm belt extended up to main deck between center of "A" and fore side "X" barbettes, 30mm longitudinal splinter bulkhead (35mm abreast magazines) placed inside hull in 2m from side. The belt was closed by 50mm upper and 30mm lower bulkheads. All side above the main belt and the platform between lower edge of the belt and longitudinal splinter bulkhead had 20mm thickness. Flat 35mm main deck connected with upper edge of main belt, main deck outside citadel had 30-mm thickness. Barbettes had 70mm protection above weather decks, 60mm between weather and main decks and 50mm below main deck. CT had 100mm sides, 30mm roof and 25mm deck, rest of tower superstructure had 50-40mm protection.
She was the Greek flagship during 1951-64.