|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|Σαλαμίς [Salamis]||Vulcan, Hamburg, Germany||23.7.1913||11.11.1914||---||suspended 31.12.1914, cancelled 4.1932|
|Displacement normal, t||
|Displacement full, t||21500|
|No of shafts||
3 AEG steam turbines, 18 Yarrow boilers
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
belt: 250 - 100, bulkheads: 180, turrets: 250, barbettes: 250, CT: 300, deck: 75 - 40
4 x 2 - 356/45 Bethlehem, 12 x 1 - 152/44 Bethlehem, 12 x 1 - 76/50 Bethlehem, 5 - 500 TT (1 bow, 4 beam)
Ordered in Germany in July, 1912 as 13500t ship with six 356mm guns, but later project was capitally redesigned. Artillery and protection should be delivered from USA. During the First World War battleship building was suspended; completed 356mm guns were installed on British monitors of Abercrombie class. After end of the war the question on completion Salamis was brought up. Greeks refused to accept incomplete ship and the builders sued the Greek Government in 1923. 23.4.1932 arbitrators judged that Greeks must pay further 30,000 £ to Vulcan while the ship remained the property of builder. As result hull was scrapped at Bremen in 1932.
Main belt would had 250mm thickness between end barbettes (tapering to 180mm at lower edge), its thickness was decreased to 100mm at aft and 80mm at fwd ends. Main deck would had 75mm thickness over citadel and 40mm over ship ends.