|Name||No||Yard No||Builder||Laid down||Launched||Comp||Fate|
|Triglav||73||Danubius, Porto Ré||8/1916||24.2.1917||7/1917||to Italy 9.1920 (Grado)|
|Lika||74||Danubius, Porto Ré||8/1916||8.5.1917||9/1917||to Italy 9.1920 (Cortelazzo)|
|Dukla||75||Danubius, Porto Ré||9/1916||18.7.1917||11/1917||to France 9.1920 (Matelot Leblanc)|
|Uzsok||76||Danubius, Porto Ré||9/1916||26.9.1917||1/1918||to Italy 9.1920 (Monfalcone)|
|Displacement normal, t||
|Displacement full, t||1045|
84.6 wl 85.4 oa
2.40 deep load
|No of shafts||2|
|Machinery||2 AEG-Curtis steam turbines, 6 Yarrow boilers|
|Power, h. p.||
|Max speed, kts||
coal 108 + oil 143
2 x 1 - 100/47 G. L/50 K.11, 2 x 1 - 66/42 G. L/45 BAG, 4 x 1 - 66/42 SFK L/45, 1 x 1 - 8.80, 2 x 2 - 450 TT
Six further Tátra type destroyers had been authorised on 28 May 1914 from the 1914-15 naval budget but they were never started due to the outbreak of war. To replace wartime losses and to increase the number urgently needed modern destroyers, four replacement units of this type were authorised in 1916.
Because of their relatively late completion they did not see much wartime service and were ceded to Italy and France in 1920.
Many thanks to Wolfgang Stöhr for additional information on this page.